CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Monday, September 9, 2019

I got rid of my carpet, because carpet sucks!!!




      So a lot going on with the home since the last post, but since I don't make shit off this blog I rarely update it. I am proud to say I no longer have carpet anywhere in the house! I did wood laminate same as I had done for my master bedroom several years ago in both other bedrooms, the rest of the house had laminate when I bought it. I hated cleaning carpet, and truly feel carpet is never truly clean, especially if a dog pisses on it or you spill red wine. I also just like the look, a bit more contemporary. The price was relatively the same as carpet. To protect the furniture I bought a bunch of these which you can buy below on the amazon link! Throw your boy commission!







   The other big things going on is I am doing short term rentals on my extra rooms (charging a lot more than I did on long term), and I am trying to do airbnb, but since I only have one house I will only do this if I can make big bucks. I upgraded the security system and also put smart locks on the house. Easier than re-keying with every short term roommate and now the cleaning lady can come when I'm not home. 2020 will be a big year as I need to replace the AC and spend a bunch of other money on the house, but after 8 years, I'd say it's coming along pretty good. Larger photos of the floor job:

                        

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment