CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ground Clear Weed Killer Has Saved My Life!


   Men, women, homeowners... I have miraculous news for 2014, and it's called Ground Clear. This shit has saved my spring, my knees, and really my life!!! As you know from the hit article you may as well get a goat to control weeds.  I hate weeds with more passion than I hate anything. I have tried everything from hoeing them, picking them, spraying random chemicals, boiling water, and I even threw some gasoline on those bastards and lit it up (don't try that!). Most things on this planet burnt alive with gasoline would die... Not the bastard weeds in my yard, all my efforts were in vain... until ground clear came into my life. I sprayed this crap in early December and wherever I sprayed it I have not seen weed since (except for when I see those dudes that have the prescription)!!! But wait it gets better, unlike other weed killers, this shit works so great that you don't have to pick the dead weed, it vaporizes it and a good wind or a leaf blower can take of the remains!!! Hands down the best shit I have tried so far! Buy some today!!!






If you enjoyed this article, please plus 1 it on google, share it on your social networks, or buy something off the amazon links, if you didn't enjoy it, I don't care, I still have to pay the damn mortgage, and live in this damn God forsaken house.

No comments:

Post a Comment