CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Monday, February 18, 2013

Let Me Tell You About Weeds, They Suck.

    Let me tell you about weeds, they f--king suck! Unless you are going to go turf, concrete, or get a pet goat, the weeds are going to suck the life out of you, your soul, and probably your family's soul too. Trust me, I have Google'd every option I can. You have to pull them or spend a lot of dough! As soon as I have money I am going to dessert landscape this bitch of a front yard I have. In Brooklyn I never had a front yard, or a back yard for that matter, I had a 5 story walk up and apartment neighbors that sold pot. So I had no experience with weeds when I bought my house, other than the neighbors that sold it! Here's my crash course on weeds....

  • Short term and long term, you have to pull them. I know, it sucks and it's time consuming, it will likely ruin a perfectly good day. It's best to pull them the day after it rains, or hours after when the ground is moist, they will come out easier. If you don't pull out the whole weed it grows back, but don't worry, if you do, it still grows back!!!! Just takes longer. You can also weed wack them if you are too lazy to pull, much easier but grow back faster.
  • Weed killer works... sort of. It kills the weed, but it doesn't remove it, so you still have to pull the little crapper out. I use round up, order it online below from amazon so you don't have to waste a trip to the store, and I get some commission to buy beer.

  • When it comes to pulling if you have gravel a hula hoe also works good. Not the hula hoe you use for cheer leading, or the one you dated in college, the hula hoe that goes under gravel to kill the weed, this thing:

  • Here's you other options, cover the area with furniture or a rug or some crap, it will kill them eventually from lack of sun. Concrete everywhere... but a warning, those scum weeds will eventually find a way to grow out of the cracks! Let them grow and if you have a life sucking HOA they will fine you. Get turf. Dessert landscape if you can (which they will still grow, just not as much). Or of course as mentioned, get a goat, they eat them! And you now have free goat's milk!



        If you enjoyed this article PLEASE PLUS ONE IF WITH GOOGLE or repost on Facebook etc. And of course, also buy stuff from the amazon links, I get a small commission which I will be very grateful to you for!


No comments:

Post a Comment