CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Friday, March 8, 2013

Colored Solar Lights For My Yard And Pool






    Okay, as you know yards suck, they are a lot of work, but last season I found some relatively effortless decor for the yard. I put in colored solar lights and colored floating lights in my pool. This is a no brainer to add flavor and what not to your yard. I also took a bunch of solar yard lights and added them. Both lights work the same, they feed off solar power and slowly change colors, so it looks artistic not like a night club show. I will upload some videos once I get a chance. It's also tax deductible since they are solar power at the end of the year. These are the ones I got from amazon:





1 comment:

  1. These are stunning lights! From common lights to LED lights, and now solar lights? That's what I call INGENUITY! Not only is it impressive, but it's also efficient and eco-friendly.
    - Allison Shallenberger

    ReplyDelete