CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dimmable LED Lights For The House


Put a bunch of these things in, I got 30 total in my house:

The Negatives:


  • cost sucks compared to other bulbs
The Positives:
  • By my calcuations after 5 years they should pay for themselves based on cost of electricity
  • Environmentally better
  • Safer for the house, no heat whatsoever, less fire risk from can lights over heating


Share my blog so that I may make some money off this money pit of a house that I am forced to live in! Spread the word on twitter, facebook, and even myspace!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment