CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Before and After Laminate Wood Flooring

Old Carpet
New Flooring
    So as you know, I am lazy and hate doing shit with this house. I also hate my room, it's fucking 11 x 14, it's about the size of a child's room, so what the fuck can I do to make it better? Well a home addition would run me at least 30k I don't have, so I came up with this idea of dark wood floors. I went with laminate, not because I am cheap, but because it's easier maintenance. The pics don't reflect it, but I must fucking say, it came out pretty damn good, the whole thing was about $500. $300 in materials, then another $200 when I realized I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and paid a buddy to help me.

   In all seriousness, it completely changes the dynamic of the room, a lot more contemporary, and it really no longer looks like a child's room.








No comments:

Post a Comment