CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Before and After Xeriscaping







     Well it is official, I am never mowing the lawn again!!! The first estimate to do landscaping was 30k! Are you fucking kidding me? Anyway found some good peeps on craigslsit and got the shit done for 4k. Two of my buddies insisted landscaping is a dyi job, no fucking clue what they were thinking, it took 4 guys working two 10 hour days to get this shit done, so that would have took me 80 hours or more plus cost to rent the tools, buy equipment, rent a huge ass truck, and haul away debris, I'm much more happy paying $3850, plus I get $500 back from the city for the water conservation shit. A small piece of my life is now back as trimming trees occasionally is a fuck of a lot easier than mowing lawn every week, edging grass, and fixing the sprinkler system several times a quarter.
New View

Old view

Grass removed


Rock Delivered









No comments:

Post a Comment