CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Friday, July 18, 2014

Put In A New Kitchen Sink & Some Other Shit


   Dear blogger, I haven't written in awhile, you may think it's because everything with the house has been wonderful, that would be a total crock of shit lie....

broken sink
   So I come home to find my sink broke, I know that even my dumb ass can change a sink but I decide fuck it, the house has a warranty, I gotta take advantage of this shit. I call the company, they say they will give me either a brand new sink or $100 toward a new one if I don't like the one they choose. So I take a few hours off work and wait for a sales dude/plumber to show up with a sink that costs about $30 at WalMart and looks like shit, I have a double sink and the thing was a miniature sink that looked like you'd wash your hand or maybe just finger with. So I say fuck it, give me the $100, but they charge me a $30 service fee, and my Warranty charges me a $40 call out fee.... So I walk away out of pocket with a check for $30 after waiting 3 hours... Yay. So I had to change the sink myself and buy a new one myself... Wonder how much that costs? Here's the amazon link for the sink I bought, buy it today, because lord knows I need the commission!

     

   Took about an hour or so to change, and supposedly the one I got carries a lifetime warranty... Lucky for me in this house I won't last a lifetime!

   Lets see, what other shit can I talk about to get you guys to buy shit off the website... Somewhere here I touched on how damn hot my Eastern exposure rooms are, so I planted some shit to hopefully grow tall, create shade, and give me a decent nights sleep, we will see if that happens, here's the progress so far...




Please lord Jesus let them grow as much as the one off to the left!





Or if they don't grow I can always do this handy man piece of shit of throwing a tarp on the side of the house to create shade! Great thing I don't live in an HOA community... and no, I didn't leave the tarp up... Just wanted to see how much shade would change the temps in the rooms. I put this up for now:



Believe me... I'm running out of ideas too.


You ever have to change a pool light bulb? It sucks!


Thats about all the shit right now I can complain about. Above all please buy something off this website, if I get 100,000 purchases a month I can leave this shithole behind!!!! Right now I get about 5, so I need 99,995 of you to pick up the slack!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment