CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, April 4, 2013

How To NOT Fix Your Sagging Roof Ceiling

    Ok, as many people from NYC know, we didn't have roofs back in Brooklyn, we had people that lived above us in small apartments on top of our small apartment. So when I noticed my roof started sagging I of course had no clue what to do. I googled some shit and it turns out if I want to waste the whole fucking day I can replace the dry wall that the idiots put up when I put the house. But I got a busy day today, so for today's issue, I bring you....


HOW NOT TO FIX YOUR SAGGING ROOF!
                

Starts off with the fix it all solution, gorrilla glue!  Buy it here so I can make enough commission to buy some chewing gum maybe!


One thing I've learned in life, is what cannot be fixed with love, care, and talent, can be fixed with gorilla glue! So I got some of this shit and a screw driver, some screws, and water to activate the gorilla glue.



So with a full loaded schedule and no time to fix a roof, I load it up with some gorilla glue, and than need something to hold it there because I sure as fuck don't plan on holding it up for 1-2 hours. Lets see.... Hmmm...... 

Attempt 1: my caulking gun.... Ok.... I am from Brooklyn, not a trailer park, so fuck it, back to the hardware store quick.



Attempt 2: I got a damn c-clamp. I remember needing this piece of shit for things before.



I keep this fucker on for 1-2 hours. I got ripped off and paid $20 for it. Since I want to help you save money and make commission, here's the amazon link to get it cheaper ;-)



    I also used the screws to fasten some parts of the drywall that hadn't already fallen apart. How long will my quick fix last? Who knows? But now I got some time to do the rest of the crap I need to do today. Really missing the days of studio apartments on days like this knowing that down the line this is going to be a longer project to work on that I will not be paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment