CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Solar Lit Yard!


    I always had a long term plan to light my backyard up as a homage to when I was broke and lit the yard with cheap solar lighting. Well as it turns out solar has come a long way in 8 years, so instead I went back to cheap solar lighting and saved thousands. You just buy em and stick em in the ground, it doesn't get any easier! No trenching, no wiring, no electrical work!!!!





For the path lighting I went with these color changing guys from Amazon, they glow for almost the whole night just like the spot lights below. No need to change batteries, and if you don't like the set up move them easily vs rewiring and retrenching!







For the painting lighting above I went with spot lights, these bad boys last almost all damn night and are super bright. I wanted more of that for the paintings and more of a chill vibe for the path way hot tub lights.

Ready for a dip in the pool? Relax in the hot tub? Or drink at the bar? All with lighting that costed less than $200!!! Or you could call an electrician and spend a ton, your choice amigo!


                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment