CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, February 4, 2021

I LED Lit My Bar For Only $20!

             


     Spring is here, and I decided for a simple spring project to put LED lights on my bar, years ago this would have been super expensive, but thanks to LED technology and amazon it was only $20! I ordered two of these to cover end to end:



It doesn't get any easier, I used electrical tape for the LED strips and put the control box in a little nook in the bar. Now the bar is pimped out and ready for Spring 2021 drinking season! 





Hook it up and hit that amazon link to do it on your own and maybe pay for my beer!





No comments:

Post a Comment