CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mirror Closet Doors To Enlarge The Bedroom


    A lot of older houses in Arizona have pretty small bedrooms, it blows. So a simple adjustment I did today was switching out my old school 1950's closet doors with full size mirror doors.

Old doors
    Simple DYI, all you need is a hacksaw, drill, and screwdriver, even I could handle that shit! Buy any of that shit off amazon so I get commission:

  


Removed doors, don't judge my organizational skills.
     I did this solo, but it would have helped a shit ton to have someone hold the top track. So get a beer for your buddy, you will only need help for that part. It took about 2 hours. After it's all done your room will look like this:

                             

    I can easily say it makes the room appear a lot bigger! And definitely feels more like a master suite now instead of a small bedroom. And needless to say, if you have a significant other spending the night, they are going to like the mirrors too! ;-) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment