CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Monday, May 1, 2017

Getting the backyard done!


     Well it's almost summer which means it's hot as hell here in Arizona, so after working my ass off on overtime I'm finally getting my backyard done. I got a bunch of craigslisters to clear out the random shit, pavers, my pallet patio set, and whatever other random shit. Next was rock removal.

Old View


    If you have to remove rocks, it sucks. I started doing some on my own and piling them on the side of the house thinking that my free rocks ad on craigslist wasn't going anywhere, but if they were already piled and less labor was involved maybe someone would come. This did work, but I'd work 3 hours or so getting multiple wheel barrows out and it wasn't even denting it. I ended up working an insane 10 day overtime streak and paying a company $1,200 to clear them out, well worth it.



     Now the yard is ready to be designed, we will see where shit goes from here.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment