CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Landscaping... Are you F-ING kidding me???


   So I've been doing good with money a bit this year and decided to treat myself and get rid of the grass that I fucking hate, xeriscape the front yard and get some nice palm trees and shit for the backyard which looks like a prison yard right now. Little did I know how much fucking landscaping would be! The first estimate came in at $30,000 for a fucking 4000 sq foot yard! Now I gotta dive into the weird underworld of Craigslist to find some back door landscapers that may get this shit done for cheaper.

   I ain't asking much, get rid of my grass, throw some fucking rocks and shade trees in, the backyard some palm trees and shit, and a gazebo. Luckily one dude was easy and told me just to buy the Gazebo or Pergola at home depot, which I was too stupid to think of, you can get some pretty nice ones for around 500 bucks. Grass removal, boulders, and laying rocks on the other hand ain't gonna be a dyi to do with my small shit car. But I'm thinking about contracting it seperately, landscapers live in houses like me and you... well hopefully their place is better than mine. But they definitely don't have a shit load of palm trees and plants in their yard, they get that shit from the same nursery's you can but mark it up. So I may potentially have the landscapers do the flat surface shit, and get the trees planted on my own. More on this as it comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment