CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE!

CHOOSE THE SECTION OF THE HOUSE TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN/ADVISE ABOUT
LIVING ROOM/ACOUSTIC JAM AREA - KITCHEN - BED ROOMS - BATHROOMS - POOL - BACKYARD - FRONT YARD -
Other Crap

Friday, October 25, 2013

Making Room, For Roommates...

    So as I have noticed this hell hole cost me more money than anything in my life will ever cost it has come to my realization that roommates are the only way to supplement the income. So at the tender young age of 32 I have two roommates, in a 1500 square foot house, not terribly small, but I had to make some adjustments to fit us all comfortably, here's my tips:

  • Get rid of all the crap you have, then when you are done get rid of more crap you have.
  • Sell shit on ebay, some of the crap may be worth money.
  • Utilize areas you have, even if they are not for that crap. For instance, the 3rd room was an office so all my paper documents now sit in the lower cabinets of my huge kitchen that were empty. So if you wanna rob my house and steal the mortgage documents, they are in the kitchen.
  • Buy sorting shit from amazon.com and help me make money! I spent around 100 beans on some of this shit to make room in the bathrooms and closets since we don't have that much closet space to begin with, or much bathroom space....

    Before

    Wall-ah! Now you have some space against a was empty wall for more crap you probably dont need, this is the 2nd bath two roomates share.

    Same one different color for my bath, oh yeah, that's got to be glued gel, don't judge.

        <- BaM~ Buy it there, you're welcome.

  • I took the desk and put it in the kitchen, again in a small corner, I had a huge god damn desk that I wasn't using so I bought this small one off Amazon, now the computer has a nice little spot in the corner no one even notices, and the purchase was probably retarded anyway because I have a fukcing lap top anyway. The desk is small, perfect for just your computer, not your mound of crap that you will never get to.


  • Put shit under your beds... don't be a degenerate and shove it under there, get some cases for shit you almost never use, fancy shoes, your guitar case for the guitar you don't play, dumbells that you don't use, etc.
  • Keep rooms spacious, my living room and kitchen still look awesome, thanks to these space saving techniques!
    If you enjoyed this article, please plus 1 it on google, share it on your social networks, or buy something off the amazon links, if you didn't enjoy it, I don't care, I still have to pay the damn mortgage, and live in this damn God forsaken house.

No comments:

Post a Comment